The Square Corner Radiator Valve is the perfect radiator valve to match square tube towel rails. This valve pair is made up from one wheel head and one lockshield. Constructed from Brass and plated in Chrome, these valves can be used in conjunction with a Chrome sleeve kit. Corner radiator valves, sometimes referred to as double angled radiator valves, are specifically designed for pipework that comes out of the wall. By having this corner-style design you will ensure that the control head is parallel to the wall and not pointing out into the room.
Square Corner Radiator Valves Cubex in Chrome
FREE Delivery to Mainland UK If your item is in stock and you order before 3pm your order will be Next Working Day delivery other areas and countries out of this zone please enquire.
Choose from a list of colours and sizes in the drop downs below all information is displayed underneath drop downs BTUs, Pipe Centres and Sizes etc any questions please contact us via Phone or Live Chat
- What valves do i need?
- A simple guide to choosing correct valves for your radiator
- If the pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled Valves.
- If the pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight Valves.
- If the pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will either need a set of Angled Valves or Corner Valves
- If the pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will either need a set of Angled Valves or Corner Valves
- View our full range of valves
- If you have any questions about valves or your radiator you can speak to us by using the Live Chat blue icon or call us on 0800 009 6145 9am-8pm 7 days a week